Tuesday 9 February 2010

Gulf SERPENT giant oarfish and manefish article on BBC site.

Gulf SERPENT oarfish image
08 Feb 2010 - BBC News profiled two discoveries on their website today: the oarfish from Thunder Horse and the manefish from Ocean Confidence. Discovery Channel is also going to feature the oarfish. The BBC told me that this story was the third most viewed and linked story on their entire website. Thanks to everyone aboard the two sites and in particular, the Innovator 19 team on Thunder Horse and the Oceaneering Team aboard Ocean Confidence.Professor Mark Benfield of Gulf SERPENT at Louisiana State University.

2 comments:

  1. giant oarfish appeared on the BP oil spill camera

    Read the article and see the photos and video here:

    http://www.bigbureaucracy.com/?p=1109

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 52 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Benjamin Lee to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When i contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loan such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp information...+1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete